17th May 2012, 05:33 PM
sonam mangotra

What will be the fee structure in government colleges for B.Ed regular course under PU Chd?

what is the fee structure in govt. colleges for b.ed regular course under pu chd...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure in government colleges for B.Ed regular course under PU Chd?
  2. Date of start of online registration for B.Com in PU Chandigarh? What is the fee structure? Can I do CA along with regular B.Com in PU Chd?
  3. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  7. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  8. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  9. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of MBA in government college through PGCET?
  12. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  16. What is the fees of MBBS course?
  17. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
13th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the fee structure in government colleges for B.Ed regular course under PU Chd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonam mangotra View Post
what is the fee structure in govt. colleges for b.ed regular course under pu chd...
yaar je tenu kito pata lag jave ta menu v dass dyii
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?