2nd July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What will be the syllabus for Industrial Pollution in M.Tech course?

what is the syllabus for industrial pollution control in mtech

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. Old question papers or sample question paper for the post of AEE in CPCB?
  4. Bharathiar University- M.Sc in Environmental Science First Year- Air Pollution and Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University M.Sc in Environmental Science-Environmental Education, Environmental policy and Legislation (Paper-IV) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India -- [New]
  7. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  17. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  18. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
29th August 2017, 11:50 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What will be the syllabus for Industrial Pollution in M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus for industrial pollution control in mtech

About M.Tech Industrial Pollution Control Engineering:- Course deals with the pollution prevention and minimization of industrial waste by chemical, Physical and biological treatment processes.

Duration of M.Tech Pollution Control Engineering:- Duration of post graduation degree is 2 years.

Syllabus for M.Tech Pollution Control Engineering:-
Major subjects to be studied are:-

>> Advanced numerical methods.

>> Industrial waste water management.

>> Advanced transport phenomena.

>> Industrial pollution control engineering.

>> Process modelling and simulation.

>> Environmental law and policy.

>> Industrial biotechnology.

>> Advanced chemical reaction engineering.

>> Biochemical engineering.

>> Separation processes.

>> Design of water system.

>> Hazardous waste management.

>> Optimization of chemical processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?