8th June 2011, 06:21 PM
sarvendraaaa

What's the admission procedure in DY Patil medical college(Kolhapur)?

give me procedure for admission in dy patil medical college kolhapur?

sarvendra
mob 09452406418

Related Questions:
  1. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
  2. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  3. Fee structure of D.Y Patil Medical School Kolhapur?
  4. Private colleges offering MBBS with less fees?
  5. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  7. Is it possible to do CA after passing 12th Non Medical?
  8. Is DY Patil Medical College conducting Physiotherapy course? What is the procedure for it?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks?
  11. Marks required in CEET to take admission in Dy Patil Medical college Pune?
  12. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET? -- [New]
  13. Last date for filling the admission forms for MBBS after 12th in D.Y.Patil Medical college, Kolhapur Pune?
  14. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  15. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  16. How much donation is required to get a seat in private medical colleges like DY Patil, MGM, and DY Patil Kolhapur?
  17. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  18. MBBS course & fees for each year for government colleges in mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2015, 01:36 AM
PRAKASH#987

Default Re: What's the admission procedure in DY Patil medical college(Kolhapur)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarvendraaaa View Post
give me procedure for admission in dy patil medical college kolhapur?

sarvendra
mob 09452406418
first you have to fill up the application form and then you have to appear in test and if you will get qualify in the exam with good rank then you are eligible to get admission in the college with good branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?