31st December 2010, 01:34 PM
Wsdmanju

What's the age limit for NDA entrance exam? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm in 1st year engineering in Mechanical branch

Sir i was born on 29th august. Am i eligible to write NDA entrance exam of ?
I am now in 1st year engineering in mechanical branch. If i pass in entrance exam can i get mech branch there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  3. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Minimum age criteria and eligibility criteria for NDA exam? Where to get the forms for NDA in Delhi?
  5. What steps to be taken after 12th to become a pilot?
  6. Application form dates for M.Com (Hons.) from DU for 2011-13 session?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NDA exam? How can I become a soldier in the army?
  8. What is the age limit for PCS entrance exam?
  9. What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science?
  10. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  12. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  13. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  14. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  15. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  16. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of 3rd year B.E. with ENC branch? Date of upcoming GATE Exam?
  18. Which branch can I get in mechanical? What is the procedure?
9th April 2012, 09:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the age limit for NDA entrance exam? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm in 1st year engineering in Mechanical branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsdmanju View Post
Sir i was born on 29th august. Am i eligible to write NDA entrance exam of ?
I am now in 1st year engineering in mechanical branch. If i pass in entrance exam can i get mech branch there?
Hey friend,

Details about NDA:

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is carried out by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission).

This exam is conducted every year and it is a conducted as NDA I and NDA II.

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

• Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

There are criteria's which you need to possess in order to be eligible for applying for the exam and they are:

-> The candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India

-> The Martial Status for the exam states that the candidate need to be a unmarried male candidate

-> The age limit for the NDA Exam specifies the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years

-> Education qualification for the NDA Exam is the candidate appearing should have completed +2 with a fair percentage to join in Indian Army

-> There are certain physical standard framed for the exam which the candidate need to possess in order to apply for the NDA Exam.

You haven't mentioned your D.O.B correctly as you haven't mentioned your year on which you where born.

So,check all this from the above information given by me in order to be eligible to apply for the NDA exam.

For more details check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
9th April 2012, 09:41 PM
a444

Default Re: What's the age limit for NDA entrance exam? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm in 1st year engineering in Mechanical branch

NDA-National Defence Academy , this exam is conducted twice a year with a gap of 4-6 months .
age should be between 16.5 to 19yrs
qualification marks: atleast 60% in 10+2
9th April 2012, 10:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC..

This exam is twice in a year,that is in the month of april and november...

Criteria for NDA exam:-

*Candidate pass 12th science with physics,math,chemistry as subjects..........

*Age- 16.5 to 19 years

age relaxation as per government rules......

Candidate must be an indian....

If all the condition satisfy then eligible for NDA exam............

So after Engineering study or in middle you also apply for NDA exam.......

good luck.................
18th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth was 31 may 1993, so can i apply for nda exam
18th May 2012, 11:01 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION two times every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA:-

INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN NAVY
INDIAN AIR FORCE

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male
-Should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any steam from a recognised Board
-Should be within the age of 16.5 to 19 year with no upper age relaxation for any reserved category candidate
-Should have possessed good Physical and mental health

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

As you are now pursing in 1st year of Mechanical Engineering, you can apply for the forthcoming NDA-II 2012 exam which will be on 19.08.2012, the last date for submission of application is 04.06.2012.

For further informationhttp://www.upsc.gov.in you may log on to
10th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i am tenth std. my date of birth 1996 can i elgibil for n d a exam
9th June 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have eye sight.can i select for NDA.
28th May 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 27 oct 1996 ..am I capabel for the nda exam....if yes when can i appear for it......im still to give 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?