9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science?

Hi,

i did my BDS nd my internship 'll finish in june..so kindly tell me that whats the criteria for taking admission in masters in forensic science nd when the session 'll start??
if any entrance exam for this then whats the syllabus for this?? Can you please give me the information soon?

thanks...

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  5. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  6. How to get admission for M.Sc. Forensic Science?
  7. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  8. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  9. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017 -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  14. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  15. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  16. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  17. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
17th September 2016, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for taking admission for masters in forensic science?

For masters in forensic science course, any life science graduate can apply. Admission is most probably on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Being a BDS graduate, you are definitely eligible for forensic science field. Just apply for admission, when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?