22nd August 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?

in which college i can do Graduate In Marine ENGG ,, whats the fees structure,, duration , current placement status of the particular college and what is the criteria to get admission in that particular college for the particular course ??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  2. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  4. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  7. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  8. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  9. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  12. Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  15. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  16. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
1st December 2011, 03:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in which college i can do Graduate In Marine ENGG ,, whats the fees structure,, duration , current placement status of the particular college and what is the criteria to get admission in that particular college for the particular course ??
Hello friend,
The best institute to pursue Marine Engineering is
MARINE ENGINEERING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE (MERI) - KOLKATA.

The duration of the course is 4 years divided into eight semesters.
The fee of the course is Rs-2100 for every three months.

To be eligible, one must have qualified +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
The maximum age limit to apply for the exam 20 years for general candidates and 25 years for candidates belonging to sc/st category.
Apart from qualifying the eligibility criteria mentioned above,every candidate has to qualify Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology.
5th May 2012, 05:02 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?

Hai,

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete 12 th standard from a recognised state board of india with the mathematics, physics and chemistry as main subjects.

The age limit is 20years is the maximum age for it.

Course duration is 4 years, and fee structure is 2,20,000/-.

Colleges for marine engineering course:

international Institute of
maritime science , West Bengal College of Engineering (Andhra
University ) , Andhra Pradesh Mohomed Sathak Engineering
College , Tamil Nadu,
Marine engineering and research institute, west bengal.

All the best.
1st June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure to study marine engineering for 4 years, give full detail about jobs preference in that course
4th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I m a final year mechanical engineering student, I wish to join a marine course. I want to become a marine engineer. what should I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?