2nd June 2010, 01:06 PM
sumit gahlyan

What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE

i am resident of haryana.i got 118 marks in aieee with rank around 51000. my category is general.is there a chance to get a gov colllege in haryana?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  2. Will I get any government or semi-government college in Haryana after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? My state rank in haryana is 6452
  3. What are the chances to get a government college of Haryana after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? I am from OBC category
  4. Can I get government college in Haryana after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Which colleges will I get in Haryana Region after getting 2 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  6. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
  8. List of top government B.Tech colleges in haryana? Can I take direct admission in government college in Haryana after scoring AIEEE rank of 4 Lakh and state rank of 19000
  9. How to apply in Uttar Pradesh after scoring 118 marks?
  10. Admission in B.Tech college in Haryana through AIEEE? Which are those colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT Calicut after scoring 118 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC
  12. Is Haryana College of Technology and Management a government or private college? Can I get admission after scoring an AIEEE rank of 600000?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in mbm jodhpur through AIEEE?
  14. Can i get admission into YMCA Faridabad and Deen Bandu Chotturam after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? List of government colleges in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal
  15. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  16. Which colleges in Haryana offers B.Sc. Honors course admission? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges giving admission based on 10+2 (12th) marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Rom Region after scoring 138 marks in MHT CET? I am from VJ caste
10th March 2012, 05:04 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE

dear

Every state government follows some rules and regulations to join government collage.
particularly some of the state government fill the seats in its own counselling. above the following state haryana also included.

So that keep watching haryana state government education related websites.
10th March 2012, 09:10 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: What's the elgibility criteria for getting admission in government college in Haryana region? I got 118 marks in AIEEE

To get admission in haryana region you have to appear in the haryana counselling for engineering colleges admissions.

http://tehadmissions.gov.in/

register yourself and appear in online counselling. You can also take the direct admissions in the colleges as all colleges have 15% seats for management quota. you can apply for them directly.

Best of luck
12th June 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I got 117 marks in AIEEE and secured 76136 rank in general category . Can I get admission in govt. engineering college in haryana? What is the procedure of getting admission and online registration for couselling?
18th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 108 marks in aieee my rank is 91486 ,UP state rank is 13446 i come under general category please suggest some good private and govt. Colleges which i can get with this rank. In btech mechnical branch my email id [email protected]
29th May 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 53 marks in aieee . my cat. is [obc] , is there a chance to get admission in ait pune.
29th May 2013, 02:47 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit gahlyan View Post
i am resident of haryana.i got 118 marks in aieee with rank around 51000. my category is general.is there a chance to get a gov colllege in haryana?
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing A.I.E.E.E with 51,000 Rank you will not get admission in a any govt college.
If you want to take admission in govt college then you rank should be less then 21,000.

You can apply next year and qualify with good rank so that you can get admission top college.

ALL THE BEST!
18th July 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

how much marks should i need in aieee to get any govt. college .I am from sc castt?
28th May 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

jee main 67 marks 10 2 marks 72%, cat sc, overall aieee ranking? and any chance of getting in nit kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?