28th January 2012, 10:05 PM
sachin333123

What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed through correspondence? I've completed B.Sc(Chemical) from Satara

i was completing graduation in B. Sc.(chem.) at Satara (Kolhapur University) & last year in B. Sc. i got 63% but my three years average (f.y.b.sc. to t.y.b.sc.) was 48%. should i eligible for B. Ed. entrance and should i apply for B. Ed. in mumbai university , Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  7. Can I do B.Ed course while doing graduation?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for correspondence degree? I've completed SSLC
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  13. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  15. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  17. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  18. Information about LLB correspondence programme?
11th May 2012, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed through correspondence? I've completed B.Sc(Chemical) from Satara

No, you cannot apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University with 48% marks in B.Sc. Graduation with 50% marks is necessary to pursue B.Ed in Mumbai University. In case of reserved categories 45% is only required for B.Ed. For part time B.Ed courses, one should have a teaching experience 2 years. Selection for B.Ed course will be through common entrance examination.
15th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed through correspondence? I've completed B.Sc(Chemical) from Satara

i got 51% for my 3rd year BSc but my three years average (f.y.b.sc. to t.y.b.sc.) was 47.25%. should i eligible for B. Ed. correspondence course in kerala palakkad dist
14th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed BSc Degree ( nautical science )[with maths,physics as a subjects] with 72% of total marks from Alagappa university chennai. Can I do B.ed course in Kerala?
8th December 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I had filled application form on your site on 7-dec-2014.Now I want to know that what is selection process for fresher student. I am off campus student.I had completed b.tech in 2014(computer Science Eng..).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?