22nd June 2011, 12:31 PM
aakankshalall

Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?

I have done M.Sc in Chemistry and i want to pursue M.Phil through correspondence through I.G.N.O.U. But I do not know that whether ignou offers M.Phil through correspondence or not???????? And if yes, then what is the procedure and eligibility criteria???????? Kindly guide by giving all necessary details....

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  2. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  3. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  6. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Com in IGNOU for correspondence B.Com graduate?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in IGNOU for correspondence MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  11. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  12. Procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence MBA course?
  13. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?
  14. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  15. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil? -- [New]
  16. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  17. Eligibility criteria for IAS after BCA from IGNOU Correspondence?
  18. How to join Ph.D distance education after completing M.Phil History in Madurai MK university?
2nd August 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?

hello all,
I've done M.A. and I want to pursue M.PHIL correspondence from IGNOU...... can anyone tell me if thats possible????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
26th August 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?

I completed my mca and i want to do Mphl/Phd is their any possibility
15th September 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done m.com and can i do m.phil through ignou? If than tell the procedure
17th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed m.b.a in finance want do m.phil under ignou. is thier any procedure.
21st September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria and fee??
Poonam Sharma
22nd September 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?

I have done MBA and i want to pursue M.Phil through correspondence through I.G.N.O.U. But I do not know that whether ignou offers M.Phil through correspondence or not???????? And if yes, then what is the procedure and eligibility criteria???????? Kindly guide by giving all necessary details....Am from Palakkad,Kerala.I wnt to know the near by centers for me....

Roshan.m
29th September 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i have done ma and want to do m phil so i want to know procedure and fee details
14th October 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

wnt to know about the admission of m.phill political science in regular or distance education in MDU rohtak and date of admission and fee
17th November 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done MA History, now i want pursue M Phil History through correspondence, is iGNOU provide the same course? if yes what are the eligibility criteria for the same pl guide me, i m the employ of Indian Amry
5th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG in political science can i pursue my Mphil/Pdh in Ignou
14th December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc Chemistry can I do M Phil in Chemistry throug IGNOU
6th January 2012, 08:34 AM
b.k.bharti

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence?

have done ma and want to do m phil so i want to know procedure and fee details[
20th February 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i have done msc maths want to do
m.phil through ignou what is the procedure
28th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA history wants to do
m.phil so i want to know procedure and fee details
17th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Com and I want to pursue my M.Phil through correspondence. Please tell the procedures for the admissions of M.Phil In IGNOU University.
25th June 2012, 03:51 PM

I am MSc Chemistry can I do M Phil in Chemistry throug IGNOU
19th August 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

does the IGNOU offer M.Phil in physics ? I am M.Sc in physics can I do M.Phil ? How can I do ?
28th August 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Com from ignou with 68 % . I want to persue for M.Phil. Pls tell the procedure
14th December 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in Organic chemistry from Punjabi University Patiala 15 years back.Now i want to persue M.Phil in chemistry through correspondence.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE? Kindly tell.
27th June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I am master of english and secured 438 marks out of 800. Am i eligible for mphil .and how in ignou i can do
24th August 2013, 01:54 PM
monika sharma vasudeva

hello all, I've done M.A. in pol science and I want to pursue M.PHIL correspondence from IGNOU...... can anyone tell me if thats
8th October 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc in chemistry through correspondence course. Can I pursue for MPhil in Chemistry and subsequentlt Phd?
11th May 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.com and can i do m.phil through ignou? If than tell the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?