11th February 2012, 08:38 AM
swatibhardwaj04

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?

i want to do my 11th and 12th from BHU main school.what is the procedure for getting the admission n BHU and from where i got the admission form?
please tell me about my decision is it right or wrong and some important things about BHU.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  7. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  8. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  9. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  10. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  12. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  15. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  16. Admission in BITS for 11th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
10th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?

i want to take admission in class 11. i want to knw abt admison procedure and all informations regarding admission.
7th April 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?

I want to do 11th and 12th from BHU what is the procedure for admission
7th April 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 11th and 12th from BHU what is the procedure for admission
2nd December 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my 11th and 12th from BHU main school.what is the procedurefor getting the admission n BHU and from where i got theadmission form?
please tell me about my decision is it right or wrong and some important things about BHU
6th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bhu for 12th appearing
26th August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA OF GETING ADMISSION IN BHU FOR CLASS 11
4th March 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admission in class 11th in bhu main branch? From where I could get the application form?
21st March 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What percentage a tenth studying icse student should have to take admission in BHU for 11th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?