14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? What is the common procedure to be followed for the same? Can someone let me know the complete steps which I need to do in order to change the school soon?

14th May 2015, 11:27 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?

Generally, to transfer to a new school to pursue your 12th standard, you need to get permission from the principal of the school, where you have completed your 11th standard. So, try to contact the principal with any valid reason. If he/she satisfies with you reason, then he/she will issue a transfer certificate along with following documents
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can apply for 12th standard in another school by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
14th May 2015, 01:43 PM
MohitPatel92

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?

Yes! It is possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th.
Procedure:
You will need to get a transfer certificate from the school in which you are presently studying.
If you move to another school in a different state,you will need a migration certificate.
Collect your 11th mark sheet from the school and character certificate.
14th May 2015, 02:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps for it.

For admission in class 12, you must keep in mind that not all school does offer admission to candidates in class 12, therefore you will have to be keen towards it to select school for admission in class 12.

You will however, have to collect the below mentioned documents after completion of class 11 in order to get admission in class 12;

> Class 11 report card

> Character Certificate

> School Leaving Certificate

> Transfer Certificate

NOTE: In case you change your board or state, you will be needing a Migration Certificate along with all of the rest documents.
14th May 2015, 02:28 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

No, you can't get direct admission in class 12th in regular school, if you want direct admission in class 12th, then you have to take admission in private or in open school. So it's better to continue your class 12th in the same school only.
14th May 2015, 04:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to change your school. As there is no such procedure to change the school as there are some of the examination as PSA conducted by the CBSE and enrollement /registration done by the board.

So you cannot do this and take admission in the new schools. But there is otion to change the board and go through the NIOS for class 12th.

If there is no suitable reason of leaving the school then I will suggest you to not to change the school as you will miss your one important year.
14th May 2015, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 12th standard in a new school after completion of your 11th standard. But, it is difficult to get admission in 12th standard because, most of the schools refuses to give admission in 12th standard. So, you need to work hard to find out which schools offers admission in 12th standard. To get admission in 12th standard, you need to obtain a Transfer Certificate from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit Bonafide Certificate, 11th Standard Marks Sheet, etc. and you need to complete the entire admission procedure to get admission in 12th standard in new school.
14th May 2015, 07:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?

Theoretically it is possible to get admission in 12th standard after passing 11th class but the truth is that no one school provides you admission in 12th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams so its very complicated to adjust new student in the new school so ,mostly school closed admission for 10th and 12th class in their school as per my knowledge its very difficult to find out the school which is ready to provides you admission in 12th class so i suggests you contact to the school in which you have personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school

Certificates you need for admission in 12th standard
1. character certificate
2. Migeration certificate
3. last class result
4. Passport size photos
15th May 2015, 12:28 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Steps to change school for 11th class:

>You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying.

>Collect your report card from your current school.

>Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in.

>Notify your board about the transfer of school.

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.
15th May 2015, 06:28 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can change your school after 11th to get admission in another school in class 12th.

Here are the procedures to change your school ..
To change your school you have to collect the following document from your School

1). Class 11th report card

2). School leaving certificate

3). Transfer certificate

4). Migration certificate ( If you change your board or state )

After collecting above document you can change your school.
18th April 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

can i change my school after passing 11th? when my school doesn't give me living certificate?
10th November 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Does Karnataka state board add the 11th class marks song with 12th board exam?
11th November 2016, 10:41 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

No, there is no such provision to add the marks. Whatever you have scored in 11th will be considered for 11th only. 12th board marks do not include 11th marks, whatever you will score in 12th will be final.
15th November 2016, 10:46 PM
princekainth2

You can take admission into any other schools after class 11 in class 12th.

You will have to provide some paperwork like DMC of class 11, School leaving certificate, CBSE registration, TC, and ID proofs.

They will either take your test or they can simply give you admission. It depends on schools and can vary from one school to other school.
23rd February 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is its possible to change school from state board to CBSE board in other state after completion of 11th?
6th July 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to get admission in upboard 12th class directly if I failed in 12th class from CBSE board but passed class 11th from CBSE board previous year ,because of my financial condition I'm not able to continue my study from CBSE board ?? reply sir I'm really depressed!!!
15th April 2020, 08:16 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Yes,you are eligible to join 11th standard in another school.

--If you want to change your board ,then also it's possible.

---Notes:- direct admisison in 12th is not possible.
If you failed in 12th and want to get admisison in another school in same standard, it's not possible.
19th April 2020, 01:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb

Yes, it is possible to get admission for 12th in new school after completion of 11th.

To take admission in another school after 11th, you have to permission or school living/migration certificate from your school. To take admission visit recognized school and complete school formalities.
1st August 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I would like to mention one thing,Yes you can take admission in those schools who accept migration certificate and you can tell them due to family issue i have to change my school.You can take admission in public school option where you get an option to study for free and if you really want to pay fee you can donate in their NGO like - Bright Scholar Foundation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?