7th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?

Sir,
I am pursuing my 9th standard in BSEB Board. After my 10th I want to study my 11th by taking Science in BHU. Can you please tell me the procedure for admission? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  3. Can I get admission in 10th ICSE being a 9th BSEB candidate?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  5. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  6. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  7. Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 12th BSEB Board exam?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  9. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in school of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th?
  11. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  12. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  13. Does BHU offer admission in 11th standard for 10th State Board candidate?
  14. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  16. Can I get admission to study 11th in BHU after completing 10th CBSE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in schools like CHU for 11th and 12th standard?
8th September 2015, 04:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University and it is one of the best university for undergraduate, postgraduate courses and further higher level studies.

BHU is not an institute that provides education at higher secondary school level rather it manages a school called Central Hindu School for the same level of academics.

CHS has two branches one only for the boy's called as Central Hindu Boy's School and other for the girls called as Central Hindu Girls's School. For admission in these one has to clear its entrance examination called as SET held by BHU once every year.

Basically the test paper consists of 100 questions of one mark each belonging to General Science, General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Hindi Grammar together with bit of Current Affairs.

For appearing in this admission for admission in Class 11th you need to have passed your secondary school board examination with at least 50% aggregate in the same.

For the same examination the application forms are made available on the official website of BHU by the end of March every year and the examination is held in the mid of May. Also the results and procedure of admission are completed by the third week of June and the new session starts from the first week of July.

For more information regarding the same examination and for downloading its information bulletin you can visit the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?