10th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA

sir, i'm living in rajasthan. i want to take admission in any college in gujarat to do MCA and I have completed my BCA. so please suggest that if I can take admission in gujarat colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  2. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  3. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA full time course after completing BCA with 57% marks?
  7. How may I get admission in MCA full time course after passing BCA with 57% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission to study MCA in Gujarat or Maharashtra after completing BCA on Commerce basis?
  9. Which two colleges can I choose after completing BCA? I am thinking about MC
  10. List of best colleges in Bangalore? I have completed BCA and want to do MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the M.Tech colleges in Gujarat? Fee structure and details for M.Tech course?
  12. What is the last date of sale of MCA forms? I have completed BCA and want to take admission in MCA
  13. List of colleges which offers MCA in Chennai?
  14. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  15. How to do MCA after completing BCA from PTU?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  17. How to study in MCA? Which college is better for MCA in Gujarat?
  18. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
18th January 2012, 06:38 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA

list of colleages in attachment
Attached Files
File Type: docx MCa coolg.docx(12.3 KB, 118 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?