7th September 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?

I am 36 yrs old. m.com.. working.... can it be possible fr me to persue icwai course... is there any centre in ahmedabad where i can contact &get the details regarding fee structure....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
  2. What is the fee structure to pursue ICWA? Is the foundation exam required? I have completed my B.Com with MBA
  3. What is the fee structure for ICWA? How can I apply online for ICWA?
  4. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  5. Fee structure to pursue ICWA course? What is the percentage required for this course?
  6. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  7. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  8. Fee structure for ICWA course? Detailed Information regarding this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i transfer my CA fee to ICWA? If yes, then how? -- [New]
  10. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  11. Details of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. How to pursue ICWA course in Kanpur? Fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of ICWA ? What are the job opportunities in ICWA?
  16. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  17. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard
  18. What syllabus to prepare for ICWA course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
7th September 2011, 02:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?

Hello friend,
There is no maximum age limit to pursue the course offered by ICWAI. If you have qualified +2 level of examination, you may enroll for the Foundation Course and if you are a graduate, you may enroll for the Intermediate Course of the program.

The fee structure of the program are as follows:
Foundation Course- Rs.3500
Intermediate Course- Rs.7000

For Ahmedabad, you need to contact the following regional council of ICWAI.

Western India Regional Council
"Rohit Chambers",4th Floor
Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416
Fax : 91- 022- 22870763
Email :[email protected]
www. icwai-wirc.org
22nd November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible for me to pursue ICWA course at an age of 36? Will there be any centers in Ahmedabad for this purpose? Fee structure for this course?

is it worth to do the ICWAI course at the age of 40 years old.
31st December 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ICWAI inter in 1994, can I take up ICWAI final now.
21st February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FORMALITIES OF TAKING ADMISSION IN ICWAI
29th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 1st group of intermidiet in 1999 so can i get exemption on new course now ?
4th July 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have B Com from Calicut University - Kerala and now I am working as an Accountant in Saudi Arabia since 2000. I have 2 questions;
1 - Can I get exemption from Practical Training?
2 - How should I pay the fee

Regards,
Ashraf Ali.K
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?