8th January 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course I must take after passing 12th if I like chemistry?

which course i must select after 12 if i like chemistry the most

28th June 2015, 05:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I must take after passing 12th if I like chemistry?

I think you first state us about what is your aim to become. But as you have interest in the Chemistry. I think you can go with the

B.Sc Chemistry Hons.
B.tech Chemical Engineering.
B.tech Petroleum Engineering.
B.Sc Agriculture.

These are some of the best option for you to pursue your higher studies if you have the interest in the chemistry.

To get the information about any particular courses kindly visit at the forum page.You can after completing the above course and qualifying the NET examination can join the jobs in the teaching section.

If your aim is to go in the research field you can go with the B.Sc Chemistry hons.
29th June 2015, 11:39 AM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Which course I must take after passing 12th if I like chemistry?

Hello,

As you said you like chemistry subject very much. There are many courses having chemistry as the core subject.

Here is list of courses that would help you pursue your career in chemistry subject -

B.Tech petroleum engineering

B. Pharma

B.Sc Chemistry Hon.

B.E and B.Tech chemical engineering

All this courses will allow you to do master in chemistry subject after your graduation. Then you can also further go for Ph.D in the same subject.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?