19th April 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

What's the last date for the submission of forms for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed entrance exam?

i just want to know that what is the last date of submission of forms for uttar pradesh b ed entrance exam
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of forms of class 8th? When is the exam of Uttar Pradesh
  2. What is the last date for submission of B.ed form in UP?
  3. Where can I get the Uttar Pradesh entrance exam forms?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date of submission of SET/SLET forms in UP?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed course of UP state?
  8. Eligibility to appear in RTO exam in Gwalior, MP? Last date for submission of forms?
  9. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP?
  10. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  11. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 72658 rank in UPTU?
  15. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  17. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  18. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
2nd May 2015, 02:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the last date for the submission of forms for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed entrance exam?

B.ed is an exam which has gain a lot of popularity and now also is among one of the most prominent of the exams in spite of trending courses like B.tech etc.

Now coming to your question, the last date for applying in the Uttar pradesh B.ed examination has already been passed. It was 10th April.
So, unfortunately, now you cannot apply for the exam this year. if you are serious of this exam only, then you will have to wait for at least 1 year since this time the chance just got slipped from your hands.

Also, along with B.ed there are many other courses and also government jobs which recruit after the intermediate qualification which you can consider. but do make a research on whatever you plan to do because it is a very critical time regarding the career and you need to take each step very carefully with utmost care.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?