16th September 2011, 09:03 PM
RUCHALAKHMAPURE

What's the Physical criteria for entering in Navy(Merchant)?

What is the physical criteria for entering in navy merchant?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria to enter in PSC/UPSC exam after doing graduation from commerce stream
  2. How can I get permission to start bachelor of physical education in AP? What is the last date to apply for new B.P.Ed institution
  3. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  4. What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?
  5. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  6. What are the physical and educational requirements to join NSG Commandos?
  7. What is the physical eligibility criteria to become a collector? -- [New]
  8. What is the advantage of private companies entering into Indian electricity supply?
  9. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  10. What is the physical criteria for SP post in police?
  11. Eligibility criteria for entering government B.Ed colleges? How to apply for counseling?
  12. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  13. Date and syllabus of JLET entrance exam? Date of sale of forms of JLET?
  14. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  15. Required Physical Fitness to join NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  18. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
18th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Physical criteria for entering in Navy(Merchant)?

i want to admitt my ward in merchant neavy, who secured 65% in pcm class12th
please letme know detail of colleges and educational and physical requirement for selection
write mail to me [email protected]
10th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a person having one finger cut in one of the leg,can he join merchant navy?
21st February 2015, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm 21, in B.tech 2nd year. My height is 6'2'' , normal eye sight and health, my 12th is above 65% PCM and 60 Engish, what's the procedure i should follow to join merchant navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?