2nd February 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream

I am persuing final year in civil engineering.so i need the procedure to apply for ips exam?and i need to know no 1 ips training institute in india and the syllabus for ips?i am in madurai so i need the procedure to apply from madurai

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  3. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. How to apply for training in HELP, ONGC and PWD?
  6. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  7. How to apply in-plant training while am doing II-YEAR B.E Civil engineering?
  8. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  9. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in PSUs and other top Companies related to Civil engineering?
  12. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Which are the top institutes for civil engineering?
  15. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  16. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Can I apply for IPS entrance exam after pursuing B.Com 1st year
  18. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers? -- [New]
15th May 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream

what is the procedure of being an ips officer
18th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to apply for IPS exam? List of the top training institutes in Noida for the same? I am persuing B.Tech(final year) with civil engineering stream

After pass BDS how can we apply?
22nd January 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

im doing my final year b.e im in interested in ips... can i do ips in correspondence by working in private concern ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?