1st May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Schedule of the entrance exam for admission in MD in Ayurveda in Kolkata?

My daughter has just completed her BAMS fro Punjab. I am presently serving at Kolkata. She want to do her MD in ayurveda from Kolkata. She want to know the schedule of entrance exam for admission in MD? Kindly let us know the schedule.

24th June 2015, 07:30 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Schedule of the entrance exam for admission in MD in Ayurveda in Kolkata?

# In order to do MD in Ayurveda in Kolkata, one has to appear in West Bengal Post Graduate Ayurved Admission Test (WBPGAAT).

# Seats available in following disciplines:

* Ayurved Sidhanta and Darshan
* Kayachikitsa
* Roga Nidan
* Dravyagun

# Required educational qualification is as follows:

* Must have completed Bachelor in Ayurved Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree from any recognised university successfully.
* Must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship.
* Candidate must have registered himself/herself in "Paschim Bengal Ayurved Parishad".

# There is single competitive objective type test with multiple choice of 100 questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?