31st March 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for BAMS in RGHUS apart from Karnataka CET?

what are the entrance exams for BAMS in RGHUS apart from Karnataka cet

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  3. Am I eligible for MD in Ayurveda in Karnataka? I've completed BAMS from Karnataka state
  4. Can I get BAMS government seat in Karnataka after scoring 16724 rank in Karnataka CET?
  5. Which entrance exams to give to do a job abroad after doing BAMS?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  7. Syllabus of BAMS entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  9. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  10. When Karnataka-CET will be held? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  11. When is the D.Ed CET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  12. PG entrance exams after completing BAMS?
  13. What's the schedule for BAMS PG entrance exam in Karnataka?
  14. Which profession should I consider? When is the Karnataka CET exam?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  17. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?