10th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Hande A D

Cutoff marks to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir I Want information about top M.Tech Colleges In Maharashtra. and cut off marks to get admission in that colleges in mechanical faculty.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top colleges?
  3. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  4. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  7. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  8. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  10. Cutoff marks of MAH CET MCA course in Maharashtra top 10 colleges?
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
  13. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  14. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list for admission to government BAMS colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
8th February 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?

I am a studnt from karnataka engg collage, but from 1 to 12th standrd m studied in maharastra, my branch is Electronics and communication but in maharastra it is Electronics and telecommunication then my qsn is i am able to GATE exam or not??
9th February 2013, 03:37 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in the top college in Maharashtra, you need t score the top marks in the entrance exam conducted by either the State Board or Central Board.

There are various entrance exams for the admissions of M.Tech in good college.

If you score the best marks in the entrance exam then you can easily get admission for sure.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th March 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i got a gate score of 27.00 . should i get admission in any govt college in kerala?
16th March 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i dont have valid score in gate 2013 but can i still get the admission for m.tech/ me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?