4th December 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

What's the scheduled admission date for B.A(Malayalam)?

admission date of ba malayalam
how may I get information.... about this forum....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of M.Com external admission?
  2. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  3. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. What's the scheduled admission date for B.A(Malayalam)?
  5. List of institutions offering M.Ed in Malayalam? What's the scheduled date for admission process?
  6. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  7. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  8. What's the scheduled date for the publication of Jharkhand JELET form? What's the scheduled exam date for the same?
  9. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  10. What is the last date of submission of admission forms in M.A final private
  11. What is the criteria for joining the CBI/CID/IB?
  12. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  13. Examination date of next Graduate Management Admission Test? -- [New]
  14. Maximum age limit to appear for EAMCET Exam?
  15. Date of form submission, criteria to apply and date of exam for M.com 2011 entrance exam?
  16. Where can I get the FYB.Com admission form? Last date of admission?
  17. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  18. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd May 2019, 01:17 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: What's the scheduled admission date for B.A(Malayalam)?

Dear Student,
As you want to know about admission in B.A. Malayalam below is some information regarding it
Eligibility :
==>Student must have completed 12th from racognized board or university
==>Most institutes offering the course admit students based on performance in a relevant entrance test
==>for B.A in Bangalore University: Downloading of application from 07th Jul, 2019 to 22nd May, 2019..in this university admission process direct.
I hope this information may helps you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?