26th July 2013, 11:24 PM
ARNAB JI

When is the 3rd counseling of West Bengal medical?

when will the 3rd counselling of west bengal medical start?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  2. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  4. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  5. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  6. Will I get CS in top engineering college of West Bengal? What is the counseling date?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  12. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  13. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  14. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  15. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  16. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  17. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
28th May 2017, 10:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the 3rd counseling of West Bengal medical?

The important dates for 3rd counseling of West Bengal medical are given below.

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES

=> First Counseling = 24 August 2017

=> Second Counseling = 9 Sep 2017

=> Third Counseling = 23 Sep 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?