25th July 2012, 10:54 PM
puspanjali_123

When AP.SET exam will be conducted?

i could not know about ap.set 2012 exam. is this exam conducted every year?
again when ap.set will be conducted?

25th August 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When AP.SET exam will be conducted?

i have an doubt regarding cutoff of csir net and ap set..they r giving some percentage for qualifying..r they qualifying all the candidates who r that percentage r they r qualifing the candidates who gets high score than that percentage of marks..if any one know reply me at [email protected]..
2nd September 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when will next set exam conduct?
3rd September 2012, 12:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

AP SET exam is conducted every year in the Osmania University in Hyderabad. The AP SET exam is conducted to recruit Assistant Professors/Lecturers in various universities across the state of Andhra Pradesh.

SET exam is similar to the National Eligibility Test, the only difference is that AP SET Exam would give you lecturer job in Institutions of Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh while National Eligibility Test would give you lecturer job in the central government colleges.

To answer your question, yes AP SET exam is conducted every year. As for this year, unfortunately it has been concluded as the test took place on 27.7.2012. You will have to wait for another year to apply for the AP SET Exam. Since you could not find information in time, I would recommend visiting the following website for details about SET Exam next year - www.apset.org/

The eligibility criteria for SET exam regardless the state and National Eligibility Test is same. In case you don't know here are the details:

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate should be Indian national.

2. Must have post graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.

3. Require at least 55 percent marks in post gradution course.

4. In case of SC/ST/PH/VH 50 percent marks are required in PG course.

5. Final year students of PG course can also apply for SET/NET but should be able to submit degree within 2 years of passing the exam, else they will be disqualified.

6. Your are allowed to appear in SET/NET Exam for the same subject in which you completed PG course.

7. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

8. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

9. There is no limit of number of attempts

Registration Fee AP SET

General - Rs 700/-

OBC - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/PH/VH - Rs 250/-

You are required to pay the registration fee via bank challan which should be download through from AP SET Website.
21st November 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know when will next set exam conduct?
23rd May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the time for registration of AP.SET?
5th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for AP SET examination under Earth Sciences discipline as my PG degree is Environmental Science?
20th July 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I completed MCA , can i apply for APSET, UGC NET and for CSIR . I also want to the Difference an in an year how many time do each of them will conduct ?
28th March 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is M.com. Can I choose economics as my subject for APSET. Please confirm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?