18th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?

when do i suposse to get my b.ed enterance form.what is the last date to submit that.and also tell me the pattern of questions come in exams

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of sale of entrance exam forms of Rohtak BAMS Haryana? Last date of submission of forms?
  3. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms?
  4. When is the entrance exam of B.Ed? Date of sale and submission of forms?
  5. Last date of submission of forms of TET exam? What is the eligibility criteria and exam pattern?
  6. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  7. Last date for sale and submission of CFTRI entrance exam form? Details about the study material?
  8. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  9. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form -- [New]
  10. MCA entrance exam: Deadline for form submission? Date of exams? Type of questions asked?
  11. Last date for the submission of forms for B.Ed course?
  12. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  13. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  14. Date of sale of ASSOCET forms? Last date of submission of form?
  15. Date of sale of forms for M.Tech(EC) weekend course? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. Last date of sale and submission of MSc entrance forms?
  18. Date of sale of ITPI exam forms? On which website is the form available and what is the last date of submission of forms?
10th December 2016, 08:14 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?

Universities conduct entrance exam for B.Ed admission. B.Ed admission will be available based on score obtained in entrance exam.

B.Ed Entrance Eligibility
- You must have passed graduation from a recognized university. Final year students are eligible for admission.
- No age criteria.

B.Ed Entrance Syllabus
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- Mental Ability
- English
- Teaching Potential
- Language Test

Preparation Tips
- Download the detail syllabus of entrance.
- Make a preparation schedule. Give more emphasis on hard topics.
- Use standard reference books for each subject.
- Prepare one by one topic from each topic.
- After completion of each topic, Revise it again & Make a note of important points. Also solve the previous asked questions from the same topic.
- Practice more & more. It also plays important role in preparation.

B.Ed Entrance Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : Dec/Jan, 2016-17
- Last Date of Registration : Feb/March, 2017
- B.Ed Entrance : July, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?