26th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

When is B.Ed entrance exam? List of the entrance exam dates?

When is the b.ed enterence exam?...coul du please provide to me m,. he list of ii

Related Questions:
  1. Details about B.Ed entrance exam?
  2. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  3. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  4. List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course?
  5. When is B.Ed entrance exam? List of the entrance exam dates?
  6. List of all M.D Ayurveda colleges with information about their entrance exam dates?
  7. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  8. Dates for the issue of TANCET entrance exam application and date of TANCET entrance exam? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges and entrance exam dates for doing masters in physiotherapy? -- [New]
  10. All m.pharmacy entrance exam dates for 2010?
  11. How to do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?
  12. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  13. Which subjects to be studied for MHA entrance exam of TISS institute? List of other government recognized universities and their exam dates? Date of sale of forms and question papers?
  14. List of the top engineering entrance exam along with their last date of form submission in India?
  15. IIT roorkee M.C.A entrance exam dates and details for 2011?
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  18. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
22nd January 2012, 09:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is B.Ed entrance exam? List of the entrance exam dates?

To prsue bachelor of education you have completed graduation with 55% then only you can try for admission.To test the knowledge and skill of the candidates they take an admission test.Basically the admission in some colleges such as IGNOU starts from the month of july.Yet the date have not been released,as soon it will release we will let you know.We have suggested some B.ed colleges :-

Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Entrance

Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Lucknow University B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam

Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Test

Maharashtra B.Ed Entrance Exam

Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Kolhapur University B.Ed Entrance Exam

Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Joint.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?