22nd February 2012, 03:07 PM
pravallika ch

How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?

I m Pravallika. I want to know the entrance exam dates for m.sc. physics? is it necessary to give the entrance exam for admission in m.sc. or direct admission provision is there?

22nd January 2013, 01:56 PM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?

Hello,
The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) is an admission test to M.Sc and other post B.Sc program at the Indian Institute of Technology.IIT's have started conducting a Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.The main objective of JAM is to provide admission to various M.Sc.The details of entrance exam for M.Sc is as follow-
Eligibility-Bachelor's degree (with Physics as one of the subject) with 55% marks in aggrigate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?