24th July 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

When the B.Pharmacy (EAMCET) counselling will start in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB stream and was appeared in EAMCET exam. Can you please tell me when the B.Pharmacy counselling will be start in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Counselling date for BPharmacy through AP-EAMCET for BIPC candidates? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  3. Is there any alternative available to join B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh after counselling for a candidate with 54318 rank in EAMCET and 78% in BIPC?
  4. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  5. Common Entrance Exam is replaced by EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh? Can I reappear in EAMCET?
  6. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  7. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. When the EAMCET of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka will out their examination forms? Age criteria to write EAMCET?
  9. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  11. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  12. Date of EAMCET 2011 exam? Admission for engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh
  14. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  15. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  17. Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate?
  18. Can I get scholarship in Telangana being a TS-EAMCET qualifier from Andhra Pradesh?
27th July 2017, 07:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the B.Pharmacy (EAMCET) counselling will start in Andhra Pradesh?

** Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy course is four years.

** EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.

** The tentative date of Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test in Andhra Pradesh is in the month of September.

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.PHARMACY COURSE

Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?