24th July 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Best course in between B.Sc in Food Technology and B.Sc Food and Beverage Technology?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and very confused to choose courses in between B.Sc in Food Technology and B.Sc Food and Beverage Technology. Which course I should I choose and which one is best?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  3. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  5. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  6. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  8. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  9. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  10. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  11. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  12. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  13. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  14. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
  15. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?
  17. Which course will be better from DU BSc Maths or B.Tech food technology
  18. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
27th July 2017, 07:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course in between B.Sc in Food Technology and B.Sc Food and Beverage Technology?

As per my knowledge, B.Sc. Food Technology is good course in between B.Sc in Food Technology and B.Sc Food and Beverage Technology.

Bachelor of Science in Food Technology is an undergraduate Food Technology course. The duration of this course is three years.

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Baba Farid Institute of Technology - BFIT, Dehradun

2. DGMMES Mampad College, Malappuram

3. Silver Arts and Science College, Kozhikode

4. Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?