4th May 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

When can i apply for Aeronautical engineering? What is the date to fill the forms?

when i can apply for aeonautical engg? date to fill forms

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  4. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  5. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for diploma course online? What is the last date? Options to fill the polytechnic forms?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. Last date to fill the forms for BBA? Can i fill the form?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  12. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  13. What is the procedure to get into Railway Engineering after completing railway engineering? I have completed my HSC in science? How to fill the forms and what is the last date to submit the form? What is the fees?
  14. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  15. How to fill the forms for olympiad exam for class III? Last date of submission of forms? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for IIT JEE? From where to buy the forms? Date of exam and other details?
  17. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  18. How can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What kind of application form I have to fill-up?
5th May 2013, 03:41 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When can i apply for Aeronautical engineering? What is the date to fill the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i can apply for aeonautical engg? date to fill forms

For taking admission in Aeronautical Engineering you will have to apply for IIAE(Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering) Entrance Exam.

To appear in this exam,you will have to meet these criteria :-

Educational qualification
  • You should be passed out in 10+2 with science stream from recognized board.
  • Your subjects in 10+2 should be Physics,Mathematics.
Marks :-
  • If you are from General/OBC Category then 60% in 10+2.
  • If you belong from the SC/ST Category then 50% in 10+2.
  • Your minimum age should be 16 years.
  • Your age should not be above 24 years.

Entrance Exam Syllabus for IIAE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?