17th July 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

When can I join the Oriental Flight school? How can I become a fighter Pilot?

Hello Sir, I am a student of class 10th and I want to be a Fighter Pilot, so how and when can I join the the Oriental Flight school? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th July 2016, 11:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I join the Oriental Flight school? How can I become a fighter Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a student of class 10th and I want to be a Fighter Pilot, so how and when can I join the the Oriental Flight school? Please answer as soon as possible.
There are three braches in the flying branch:- Fighter Pilots, Transport Pilots and Heli Pilots. Getting selected to be a fighter pilot in the IAF depends solely on your performance. But to get into the Indian Air Force’s, you need to sit for an entrance exam. Since you have completed 10th, so the best entry option for you is NDA. If you’re through NDA you’ll be commissioned by the time you’re 21 to 22 yrs old.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Nationality- Indian

Educational Qualifications - 10+2 certificate with Physics and Mathematics. Students appearing in final year are also eligible to apply. (for IFA)

Age- 16 ½ to 19 years

If you get selected you will have to go through a rigorous three-year training regimen at the National Defence Academy at Khadakwasla.

You can join the Oriental Flight school only after passing the 10+2 board exam. It is one of the most sought after pilot training institute in the country. The minimum age to get enroll in a pilot training institute is 17 years. and the duration of the course varies from 15-18 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?