23rd September 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?

I am in class X .I want to join Indian Air Force and become a fighter pilot. Can I become a 'fighter pilot' after 12 through NDA? If yes then guide me through the preperation . I would appriciate the responses .

24th September 2014, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a fighter pilot through NDA?

Yes, you can become a fighter pilot through NDA, but immediately after qualifying NDA exam, you cannot become a fighter pilot. After qualifying the NDA exam and joining the Indian Airforce, then, you can apply for the post of fighter pilot in Indian Airforce.

To join in Indian Airforce, you need to appear for the NDA exam. The following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for the NDA exam as follows :-

1.You must have completed 12th or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board.

2.You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

3.You must be a citizen of India.

4.You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

After qualifying the NDA written test, you will be called for personal interview. After qualifying both the rounds of the NDA exam, you can join in the Indian Airforce and afterwards you can apply for the post of fighter pilot in Indian Airforce.
25th September 2014, 10:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class X .I want to join Indian Air Force and become a fighter pilot. Can I become a 'fighter pilot' after 12 through NDA? If yes then guide me through the preperation . I would appriciate the responses .

To become a Fighter pilot through NDA means you should possess certain qualification and if you accept them then you will be eligible for applying.For the NDA exam the qualification needed would include such as:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subject.

# Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
8th July 2015, 10:26 AM
momtazz

Oh,sure you can be a fighter Pilot through NDA entrance examination.NDA entrance examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA Eligibility:-

1. You have to complete your 12th with PCM subjects to become fighter Pilot through NDA.

2.Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.Must be a male candidate.

4.Nationality: Indian.

5.Marital Status: Single.

6.Eye vision: Must be normal 6"/6" free from colour blindness.

7.Height: Not less than 157.5cms.

These are the NDA features visit http://www.upsc.gov.in to complete your ambition.
2nd April 2019, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to become a pilot and I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can i become a pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?