23rd November 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?

When can i get the form offline for 2012 exam ? Also tell about the fee structure and the reservation of seats ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form for government seats and fee structure details in Tamilnadu?
  2. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  3. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  5. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  6. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  7. Fee structure for the NDA exam? Details about the form sale?
  8. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  10. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  11. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges? -- [New]
  12. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  14. Any scope for getting admission in any university after scoring 272 BC C reservation category? Fee structure of it?
  15. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  16. How should I afford the fee structure for studying in the field of science?
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
10th December 2011, 12:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When can i get the form offline for 2012 exam ? Also tell about the fee structure and the reservation of seats ?
Hello friend,
The BITSAT application forms are available on the official website of BITS and nowhere else. So, if want to apply for it, you have got to apply through the online application mode.
As far as BITSAT 2012 is concerned, the application forms are most likely to be available during the month of January/February 2012 but till now, there hasn't been any notification published by BITS.
The examination fee is Rs.1500 for male candidates and Rs.1000 for female candidates.
For more information, refer to the official website of BITS.
7th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?

i have filled the bits pilani form few days before nd have not done the payment of it. how can we pay now with the same application number????and what is the fees for female.?
17th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

which is d official website of bits?
29th January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

to whom demand draft is to be concerned? when will the exam will be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?