16th November 2011, 09:37 AM
sandhyachandrakar

Which Department I can do MBA being a candidate of final year of BCA course? Date of next MAT Exam?

respected sir
sir i want to BCAfinal year student and i want to mba.sir please tell me it me mba kitne department me hai.and sir admission mat exam k base me hota hai next mat exam date chahiye.
please replay sir i am wating.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after doing BCA? How to apply for MAT exam?
  2. Which course to choose after doing BCA final year? Should I do MCA or MBA?
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in 2016 session based on MAT 2016 entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Which branch is good for me in MBA being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  6. Detailed information, procedure and requirements to study MBA in UK for BCA final year student?
  7. Date of MAT Exam in the upcoming year?
  8. How to do MBA in finance? Last date to do registration for MAT? Which are the best institutes to do MBA in Finance?
  9. Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  11. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  12. Is it possible to study MBA in Manipal University for a candidate who has appeared in XAT and MAT?
  13. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
  14. How to do MBA shipping and logistics after doing BCA final year
  15. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  16. When to take admission in MBA courses based on MAT September Exam Score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the benefits I will get if applied for CMAT, CAT and MAT as a PD candidate to study MBA?
  18. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
16th November 2011, 11:04 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Department I can do MBA being a candidate of final year of BCA course? Date of next MAT Exam?

Its a good choice of opting for MBA course soon after the completion of BCA in Graduation. MBA course is in good demand these days and MBA candidates are having plenty of Job Opportunities in variety of sectors.

There will be number of specializations that are being available under MBA course like
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Systems Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Tourism

If you are interested to pursue MBA course with technical related stream, then you can opt for MBA in Systems Management.

Otherwise, you can choose the specialization which ever you are interested and which best fits to the strengths you are having.

The upcoming MAT Exam is going to be conducted in the month of December, this year.

Paper Based Test is going to be conducted on 4th December, 2011
Computer based test is going to be conducted on 10th December 2011 onwards at different time slots.
16th November 2011, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Department I can do MBA being a candidate of final year of BCA course? Date of next MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyachandrakar View Post
respected sir
sir i want to BCAfinal year student and i want to mba.sir please tell me it me mba kitne department me hai.and sir admission mat exam k base me hota hai next mat exam date chahiye.
please replay sir i am wating.
Yes , You are eligible for MBA programme because you are the final year student.

DETAILS ABOUT MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS:-

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011

LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201

EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
16th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

There are number of specializations that are available under MBA like-
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Marketing Management
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Systems Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Tourism
29th January 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech final year in eee branch i want to do mba through mat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?