11th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Ssumaid48

Fee structure for the NDA exam? Details about the form sale?

Sir. I want to know about the fee structure of nda exam. And the details of form details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for NDA exam? From where to get the form?
  2. Date of sale of B.Ed form and fee structure of the course in IGNOU?
  3. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  4. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  9. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  10. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  11. Who all can download the application form for NDA? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  13. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU? -- [New]
  14. Where and when can we give the entrance exam form of B.Tech? Date of the exam and the fee structure details?
  15. What is the fee structure for upcoming NDA entrance exam?
  16. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  17. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fees of UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
17th May 2012, 06:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for the NDA exam? Details about the form sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssumaid48 View Post
Sir. I want to know about the fee structure of nda exam. And the details of form details
As per the UPSC guidelines,the Fees for the NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam is to be paid by candidates belonging to General and OBC category, whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST category do not need to pay the prescribed fees.

In order to apply for the exam, candidate needs to pay Rs.50

The fees can be paid through any of the following modes:
  • By depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash
  • By using Net Banking facility
  • By Debit/Credit Card
24th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching class for nda and its fees structure.
24th May 2012, 09:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 years to 19 years with good physical fitness.

The NDA Exam fee of Rs.50.00 is applicable to General and OBC candidate which can be paid through SBI Net banking/Debit or Credit card/Directly in SBI counter.

There will be no Fee for SC/ST candidate.

The application form is now available as the registration process for NDA-II 2012 exam is going on now till 04.06.2012, the last date for submission of the same. The NDA-II 2012 exam is going to be held on 19.08.2012.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th August 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

where to online nda exam
payment and how much many money
24th November 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fees structure of NDA
16th January 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

can l join air force after passing 12th commerce.but l have not math subject...If yes the give me then detail about the.now l m studing in class 12.
9th June 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for nda and government collages
9th June 2013, 08:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

NDA stands for the National defense academy .The entrance exam is held twice every year by the UPSC in the month of April and august respectively.

First of all I discussing about its eligibility criteria in brief:

>>Any candidate who has passed the 10+2 or appearing for it from a recognized board is eligibility to apply for the exam.

>>The age limit for the candidates of all category is 16.5 to 19 years.

>>Only unmarried male candidates are allowed to apply for the exam.

>>You must be an Indian citizen.

>>You should be physically and mentally fit.

Now coming to the examination fee for the NDA examination:

There are two modes of application for the NDA exam.

First one is the offline mode in which you have to buy the application form the Head post office of your district then fill the form and send it to the specified address.

Second one is the online mode in which you can apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in .You can pay the required examination fee through

>>SBI Challan form

>>Credit/debit card.

>>Net banking

The examination fee is Rs 50 for candidates of general category and the female and SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any examination fee.

The important dates for the NDA II are already over .So you need to wait for the next year NDA exams.

Till then keep visiting www.upsc.gov.in for further updates.

Hope the information helps as well as satisfies you .If you have any other query regarding it then you can leave it here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
23rd July 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

nda ka exam pass karne ke baad kya karna hoga
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?