10th October 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

When the Central Sector Scholarship renewal form 2016 will be available?

sir, i want to renew central sector scholarship for 2016 as i applied first it in last year. So when can we get the renewal form from website or anywhere?

23rd September 2016, 08:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Central Sector Scholarship renewal form 2016 will be available?

Central Sector Scholarship ( CSS ) provided by CBSE to the deserving candidates who have managed to pass their Class 12th with a minimum of 60% aggregate for their undergraduate and higher studies.

As you have been rewarded with CSS for the session 2015 and looking for its renewable in session 2016 then hurry up and get the application done now as the last date for the same is 30th September 2016.

Here I am attaching you the official notice regarding the same where as for further details regarding CBSE curriculum you can log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PublicNotice.pdf(396.9 KB, 26 views)
14th January 2017, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the Central Sector Scholarship renewal form 2016 will be available?

We are poor student and we not availablle any internet facilities.
So we have not known in fix time than form will be reach after some time than you will accept please Sir. We will study with help your request Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?