4th August 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

When is the counseling of GATE for M.Tech?

when is the counseling of gate 2012 for m.tech...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  2. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  4. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  5. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE?
  6. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  10. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  11. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  13. What is the counseling date for M.Tech in Andhra Pradesh? I have qualified in GATE
  14. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.? -- [New]
  15. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  16. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  17. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT?
  18. what is the difference between IES & Engineering Examination in UPSC?
23rd April 2015, 12:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the counseling of GATE for M.Tech?

Counseling of GATE for M.Tech

The gate score will be announced on 12 March 2015 and it is valid for a period of Three years.

-- Candidates who qualify in GATE 2015 will not be assured of a seat unless they apply to the institute of their preference.

-- Candidates who are eligible on the basis of their GATE Scores and the specified criteria must apply as per the specified procedure of each of the university and they are intrusted in.

-- The counseling of GATE Resuld will be around the April 2015.
20th August 2015, 09:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the counseling of GATE for M.Tech?

Dear Friend..

The counselling of GATE for M.Tech starts in May every year..

Following are the procedure for counselling:
--firstly you have to fill the application form which come in April of every year..
-- then after you have to online fill the choice of colleges..
--then after allotment of colleges starts which is in month of June..
--after online allotment of college you have to report in that college and submit the fee of that college..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?