30th March 2010, 12:26 AM
bhardwaj_kapil

When DCE part time B.E. course form will be declared? How much work experience is required after diploma?

I want to know that when the DCE part time B.E. course form will be declared
and how much working experience is required after diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DCE part time? I have completed diploma in ECE
  2. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  3. B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  5. Can an ITI Instrument Mechanic with four years work experience study part time Diploma in Electrical or Instrumentation?
  6. Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma?
  7. Can I do part time PhD having 15 years of work experience after B.E.? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  9. Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?
  10. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  11. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?
  12. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA course in a recognized college after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  14. Entrance to DCE for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  16. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  18. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
30th March 2010, 01:57 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: When DCE part time B.E. course form will be declared? How much work experience is required after diploma?

Hi,
you can find out the exam schedule dates and exam form declaration in the links: www.entrance-exam.net/dce, www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi_College_of_Engineering
good luck
4th April 2010, 08:30 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When DCE part time B.E. course form will be declared? How much work experience is required after diploma?

for details on the Combined entrance test please click the following link.www.Indiaedu.com/entrance-exams/engineering/state-level/delhi.htm

lease click the following link. http://www.indiaedu.com/top-educational-institutes/top-engineering-colleges/
2nd May 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

no
29th June 2010, 08:41 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Generally, the application forms for DCE part time B.E courses are available from the mid April upto the mid of may.
No work experience is required for admission in this part time course.

Good Luck.
5th March 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I finish Civil Diploma Now What m i do ? B.E Civil , B.Tech or B. Arc ?
And Where M i do it in gujarat ?
7th April 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

When DCE part time B.E. course form will be declared? How much work experience is required after diploma?

i have done diploma in civil engg in2010.i dnt have work experience.can i get admission for part time btech...plz reply me,
20th May 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I didnt get acknowledgement card and counsilling letter Please tell the reasion
20th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I didnt get the acknowledgement card and counsilling letter for part time Be course Please tell the reason
13th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m working with up irrigation as junior engineer. i like to do btech civil part time. pls suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?