10th September 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?

I have 3 years of work experience. I am planning to do part time PGDM in IFIM Bangalore. Is it a right choice? Kindly help me with your feedback. Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
  3. Am I eligible to join Ph.D course after completion of PGDM and with a work experience of more than 4 years?
  4. What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?
  5. Can I get job in USA If completed PGDM in Finance and having 1 year & 10 months work experience as a Software Developer?
  6. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  7. Can I apply for MCA with PGDM but no work experience?
  8. How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT
  9. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  10. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do part time M.Tech course in Polymer Technology or Petroleum Technology?
  12. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do CFA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  14. Solved question papers of ORACLE recruitment test -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Part time Ph.D in Management having completed PGDM?
  16. How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching
  17. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET exam? I have done 2 years full time PGDM
  18. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
22nd February 2017, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?

Before taking admission enquire about the efficacy of the course and also the placement assistance they provide after completion. 3 years experience means you are already working.

If you think that the course will help you gain extra advantage in your professional career, then surely it will be a good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?