4th June 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

When do I have to appear for CBSE supplementary exams

when do i have to appear for cbse supplementary exams
of this year batch?how many exams can i opt for?what are my job prospects?

31st August 2017, 06:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When do I have to appear for CBSE supplementary exams

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three national board of education which offers education upto higher secondary school degree with its school all around India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the provision of supplementary examination i.e; known as compartmental examination which offers a second opportunity to candidate to clear their board examination if they have failed in one of the subjects pursued.

Also the maximum attempt for clearing compartmental examination is three which includes compartmental examination of your current academic session, board examination of next year and compartmental examination of next academic session.

Further once you clear your compartmental examination your degree will be equivalent to normal degree holder and your job prospect will be same as it is for a regular degree holder.

For more FAQs related to CBSE compartmental examination you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?