5th January 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?

I gave the semester exams of 12th science from gseb with group b but I failed in 2 subjects I.e physics and chemistry. I want to take admission in medical russia which needs 50% in phy chem and bio with practicals. And I have 50%.I even got the admission letter from russia. But i am giving the supplementary exam now. But if I dont pass now can I take admission in russia and also give supplementary exam next year again after preparing well?

13th November 2014, 12:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?

You can check your admission letter. Mostly in this cases, universities will send you a "CONDITIONAL ADMIT". which means that your admit is valid, only if you can clear your Intermediate. So, you cannot get an admission in that college, if you have not cleared your intermediate. And they will cancel your admission, if you are unable to satisfy the condition. So, try to complete your intermediate as soon as possible. Otherwise, you have to reapply for admission for the next academic year.
11th July 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?

My daughter had applied for CET, but she could not attend the same as she has failed in her 2nd PU exams .. If she passed in supplementary exams, can she get the admission through CET ..? If so what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?