19th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

when does the course for B.Ed correspondece start and how to apply please give me the details regarding admission and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  6. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  7. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  8. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  9. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  10. When will I get admission for M.Com in correspondence?
  11. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  13. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  15. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  16. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of FYB.Com in correspondence?
  18. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
20th April 2012, 04:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when does the course for B.Ed correspondece start and how to apply please give me the details regarding admission and fee structure
There are various Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through correspondence mode. In order to be eligible for admission in most of the Institutes, candidate must have completed their Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Beside this one must hold a minimum of two years of Teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years.

Since, there are various Institutions offering B.Ed program, the fee structure and admission date vary from each other. However, admission to the program in most of the Universities are held in the month of June and July. Fees in Universities like IGNOU costs around Rs. 17,400 per year. To apply in any of the concerned University one may refer to their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?