18th October 2012, 02:05 PM
nehakhati

When is the entrance exam of Ph.D in Law and the process of admission

when is the entrance exam of phd in law and the process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam of Ph.D in Law and the process of admission
  2. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  3. Industrial pharmacy PhD old question papers and tentative dates for entrance exam?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Ph.D(Computer Science)? When the exam will be scheduled? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  5. What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences
  6. Can I get admission in PhD in Law stream if I am a PG in Law having 56.25%?
  7. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  10. What is the Law admission process of Shardha University
  11. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  14. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)? -- [New]
  15. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  17. Process to get admission in Rank 1 Law School for LLB with 100% scholarship?
  18. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
18th August 2016, 07:21 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the entrance exam of Ph.D in Law and the process of admission

For Ph.D in Law the Candidates should have passed Post-Graduate Degree (Master Degree) Examination Law Faculty with at least 55% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA).As you want to know the entrance exam date of Ph.D in Law here, I am going to tell you the same:

Important tentative Dates:

Start Date of Online Application Form :Second week of October

End Date of Online Application Form :Last weak of October

Last Date of submission for Printed Application Form along with Documents :6th November

Date of online Ph.D. Aptitude Test: In the month of November

Admission procedure:
You have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission Ph.D in Law. In order to get admission in Ph.D, you must meet the cutoff marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?