9th December 2012, 05:35 AM
monudgr8

What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences

i want to know about the admission process for phd in chemical sciences with entrance exam and without entrance test in ludhiana(punjab) along with names of universities/institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. Nimhans 2010, Course Duration and Stipend Details
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  5. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  6. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. What is the date of announcement of CSIR results?
  10. Am I eligible for NET Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final semester of MBA in Retail Operations?
  11. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  12. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  13. Can i get admission in Ph.D through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  15. Can i write CSIR-UGC Entrance exam? I am an M.sc (computer science) student
  16. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  17. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  18. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?