21st January 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?

Dear sir /Madam,

What is the eligibility criteria for Phd admission?
I have passed M.L Degree in Dr.Ambedkar University at Chennai
Do I eligible for applying phd in Law Dr.Ambedkar University?
Please let me know at the earliest.
thanks ,
Vincy Mol V

21st January 2015, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?

If you have got Master's Degree in Law with at least 55% marks then surely you are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. Most Universities in India conduct entrance exam for giving admission in the Ph.D program.

Candidates having a NET/SLET score are eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. If one has a M.Phil degree then also he/she can apply for Ph.D admission directly without appearing for entrance exam.

Therefore, you can apply for admission according to the situation. The notification for Ph.D admission is released every year and you have to keep track of it and apply according to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?