23rd August 2011, 06:42 PM
Alokesh Ray

When are the examination results of MSc in Biotechnology?

Ishani Das of bhubaneswar is a student of in M.Sc , Bio-Technology in your institutation and has done her final year M.Sc Project work in NISER, Bhubaneswar , and complited her Project work. I want to know the result of Ishani Das of M.Sc in Bio-Technology Course ,2011.

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Can I get admission in MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology on the basis of ICAR examination
  5. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  9. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  11. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  14. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  16. Date of Loyola Chennai MSc Biotechnology entrance results?
  17. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
11th April 2012, 12:27 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: When are the examination results of MSc in Biotechnology?

Third Year B.D.S (Old & New Scheme) Degree Examination January 2012. Click here for the Results
S3 LL.M. Degree Examination August 2011. Click here for the Results
B.P.A. (Part III) Supplementary Degree Examination September 2011. Click here for the Results
Final Year BA Part III Supplementary, BA Afsal Ul-Ulama (Part III) Degree Examinations September 2011. Click here for the Results
S2 (5 Year) LL.B Degree Examinations September 2011. Click here for the Results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?