23rd May 2011, 03:27 PM
sanjeev8

Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?

sir,
my precenteg in bsc. is 52 . I want do msc. Physics. Please tell me the colleges in haryana, panjab, chandigedh, which i eligibal. Please tell the last date of sabmitian entrance form and date of entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
  3. Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana
  4. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  5. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  9. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  10. When is Punjab and Haryana Higher Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment
  11. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  12. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  13. Date of the exam and sample question papers for the post of clerk of Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh high court?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam? -- [New]
  15. What's the eligibility criteria in Haryana PMT? How may I apply for the same?
  16. Previous years question papers for Punjab and Haryana high court in Chandigarh
  17. How to do MSc Physics in Chandigarh fro private colleges? I have passed BSc Maths from Rajasthan
  18. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
25th September 2011, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: after Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarhfor MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjeev8 View Post
sir,
my precenteg in bsc. is 52 . I want do msc. Physics. Please tell me the colleges in haryana, panjab, chandigedh, which i eligibal. Please tell the last date of sabmitian entrance form and date of entrance.
Dear friend,

Some good colleges foe B.SC in physics in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh:-

Kanya Mahavidyalaya

Khalsa College Lovely Professional University

Lyallpur Khalsa College

Nawab Jassa Singh Ahluwalia Government College

R K Arya College

Ramgarhia College

S L Bawa D A V College Batala

Thanks
10th October 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?

what is physics
10th April 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?

tell kuk college m.sc in physics private in affialated by kuk plz...
24th May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

criteria and eligibility for taking admission in pu and other pu colleges??
29th May 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

can you pls tell me list of good colleges in chandigarh having m.sc physics
17th January 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me the best college for m.sc physics in haryana chandigarh
30th April 2013, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

tell me the colleges of Msc physics in haryana uner kuk??
13th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

when will be application form for msc mathematics in haryana s all university admission
25th June 2013, 08:23 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

after Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarhfor MSc Physics
---------------------------------

1.Khalsa College Lovely Professional University
2.Kanya Mahavidyalaya
3.r k arya College
4.Khalsa College Lovely Professional University
5.Ramgarhia College
6.Kanya Mahavidyalaya
7.Nawab Jassa Singh Ahluwalia Government College
8.Kanya Mahavidyalaya
9.madras christian coll.
10.vellore university
11.karnataka state open university
12.Ramgarhia College
13.r k arya College
14.Kanya Mahavidyalaya
15.Ramgarhia College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?