12th October 2011, 10:18 PM
Homnath

When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?

Sir when will be the forms of entrance of msc in physics distribution starts?
i want to know for maximum no of universities.
please help me i don't have any idea.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  2. When are the forms available for MSc Physics? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  3. How can I get the application forms for the entrance exam of MSc Physics
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  5. Which books should I refer for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  6. MSc in Physics (CET): Forms, Exams, Dates?
  7. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  8. Details about CET of MSc Physics? When are the forms available for the same?
  9. Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?
  10. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  11. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  13. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  14. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  15. Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?
  16. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics?
  17. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in different branches of physics after doing MSc in Physics -- [New]
21st November 2011, 02:38 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?

The best universities for doing M.Sc physics are as follows,

IISC Banglore

IISER Pune, Mohali, Kolkata

IITS

JNU

BHU

Jadavpur university

Presidency college, Kolkata

All these universities allow admission on the basis of their own entrance exams.

Visit the respective university/college website for admission details.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?