6th November 2011, 08:53 PM
peddy.satyanarayana

Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?

when does the entrance exam be conducted for msc physics in central universities

25th February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?

Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam 2012? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
18th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of the entrance exam for MSc Physics in Central University?

pls tel me when does the entrance exam be conducted for msc physics in central universities

my mail id [email protected]
29th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

iam degree final year.i want to become a MSc physics student in central university of HYD
25th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year of BSC and i want to study my MSC in physics of hyderabad central university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?