5th August 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

When are the forms available for NDA i and NDA II exam?

When the forms will be available for NDA1 and NDA2 exams and from where can i get them?

3rd October 2012, 09:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the forms available for NDA i and NDA II exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the forms will be available for NDA1 and NDA2 exams and from where can i get them?
NDA stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this year examination was already completed and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with PCM as a compulsory subjects to apply for all these wings namely,

=> Army wings
=> Naval wings
=> Air force wings

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

The Notification of Next year NDA Examination is going to be Published soon.

If you are eligible and satisfied the eligibility then you are eligible to apply for this examination this year. Because the Notification of next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in this year. Here i am providing you the Dates of Next year NDA Examination, Please check the dates and apply for this examination as per the eligibility mentioned in the notification after publishing in the official website.

Dates of NDA(I):

=> Notification Published: 22/Dec/2012
=> Last date of apply: 21/Jan/2013
=> Examination Date: 07/April/2013

Dates of NDA(II):

=> Notification Published: 04/May/2013
=> Last date of apply: 03/June/2013
=> Examination Date: 11/Aug/2013.

If you want more information then you can visit the official website of UPSC.
3rd October 2012, 09:27 AM
sudha001

Hello Friend,

Sorry to inform you this , but dates for filling the the application form has already expired . Here is the information for you : please take a look .

Defence and Naval Academy examination on 19th August 2012. This exam will be held for admission to 130 Army, Navy and Air Force Course and 92 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) for 2013 session. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online on or before 4th June 2012.

Eligibility Criteria of NDA Examination (II):- Candidates eligibility verification will be find out by the UPSC commission after the interview and personality test at the candidates original documents.

Important Dates:-
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-05-2012.
Last Date for Online Registration: 04-06-2012.

How to apply : All eligible candidates may apply online through union public service commission online website http://upsconline.nic.in on or before 04th June 2012 no other mode/means application will not be accepted.

Exam pattern:-
The exam will be consists on objective type question paper. Candidates are needs to be use only black ball pen for ticking their answer. Candidates are noted that the most important thing there will be penalty for wrong questions.

Candidates Guideline Information:-
If the candidates have any query related to their certifications and application they can contact at given below phone numbers from 10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs.
Telephone No.-
011-23385271
/011-23381125/
011-23098543

Apply Online - http://upsconline.nic.in/

So try next year friend...

All The Best ....
3rd October 2012, 10:53 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this year examination was already completed and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with PCM as a compulsory subjects to apply for all these wings namely,

=> Army wings
=> Naval wings
=> Air force wings

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

The Notification of Next year NDA Examination is going to be Published soon.

If you are eligible and satisfied the eligibility then you are eligible to apply for this examination this year. Because the Notification of next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in this year. Here i am providing you the Dates of Next year NDA Examination, Please check the dates and apply for this examination as per the eligibility mentioned in the notification after publishing in the official website.

Dates of NDA(I):

=> Notification Published: 22/Dec/2012
=> Last date of apply: 21/Jan/2013
=> Examination Date: 07/April/2013

Dates of NDA(II):

=> Notification Published: 04/May/2013
=> Last date of apply: 03/June/2013
=> Examination Date: 11/Aug/2013.
3rd October 2012, 01:16 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: When are the forms available for NDA i and NDA II exam?

Hello dear,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year i.e NDA(I) and NDA(II). The examination is conducted to select candidates for the post of Army, Naval and Air force wings, Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Notification is going to be Published soon in December.

To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, No upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates in NDA. To apply for this examination, you must have completed your Intermediate examination, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for National Defence Academy Examination.

To appear for NDA, you must be in good physical and mental health andfree from any disease.

If you have satisfied the above mentioned Eligibility then you are eligible for NDA Examination next year.

The examination is objective with Negative marking and first stage is to clear the written test. NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers.

=> Mathematics and
=> General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of English and General Knowledge.

If you will be able to cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection. If your Intermediate examination is complete or Pursuing your Final examination then you can apply for NDA Examination, you can get details from the official website of UPSC.

good luck
3rd October 2012, 03:08 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

As you know that NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year namely NDA I and NDA II for the recruitment to the following wings :-
* Indian Army
* Indian Navy
* Indian Air Force
>> If you satisfy the following eligibility criteria, you will be eligible for NDA :-
* You must be an Indian citizen.
* You must be an unmarried male candidate.
* You must have your age between 16.5 years to 19 years.
* You must have passed the 12th standard examination from a recognized board/university.
>> IMPORTANT DATES :-
* Date of notification : 5th May, 2012
* Last date for submission NDA II 2012 application form : 4th June, 2012
* Date of NDA II 2012 Exam : 19th August, 2012
* Predicted date of publication of NDA II 2012 result : November 2012
* Date of SSB Interview subsequent to NDA Exam : January 2013 - 1st week of April, 2013
> For further details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
22nd December 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

tell me the due date for the NDA form which is in april 2013
23rd December 2012, 02:04 PM
muse65

There are two ways by which you can apply for the NDA examinations

1.Online mode:

>>For online application to UPSC .you can visit the following link:

http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

>>From here you can apply for any UPSC examinations.

2.offline mode:

>>You can purchase the application from from the HEAD POST OFFICE.After filling it ,you can send it to the UPSC ,NEW DELHI.

Generally,the notification is published on official website that is www.upsc.gov.in or in the employment news.

hope the information helps you.
31st May 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the main factor of entrance exam and interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?